NTCE Membership Luncheon-“North Texas Employer Health Plan Cooperative”Name: NTCE Membership Luncheon-“North Texas Employer Health Plan Cooperative”Date: October 26, 2018Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM CDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:Would your Chamber like to become an Affiliate Chamber in the Cooperative? As the Coop is organized, benefits include the following:
Sharon Mayer with Allen Fairview Chamber of Commerce will also discuss the Collin County Cooperative.
- For an insurance agent that sells United Healthcare to take part in the plans sponsored by the Coop, they must be a member of a local chamber which is an Affiliated Chamber in the Cooperative. (Example: A Denton insurance agent could join the Denton Chamber, or if Denton is not an affiliated Chamber, the agent could join Grapevine or another Affiliated Chamber to become a broker of the sponsored plan/s.)
- For a business to have an opportunity to buy one of the plans being offered through the Coop, they must be a member of an Affiliated Chamber of the Cooperative. (Example: A Garland small business could join the Garland Chamber, or if Garland was not an affiliated Chamber, the business could join Grapevine or another Affiliated Chamber to be a part of selling this plan.)
- We expect the group health plan benefit will promote membership retention in applicable Affiliated Chambers.
- These plans are expected to be tailored specifically for small business companies (2 – 50 employees). These businesses make up near 80% of our state and region and, for most of us, our membership now and in the future.
- As a participating Affiliate Chamber, you will have an opportunity to add this program to your member benefit portfolio for current and new members.
- Most importantly, we, as a group of Affiliated Chambers, may provide a means for small businesses and their dependents/families to have an extra layer of financial protection when they need it most!